6.13.2013

REVIEW ❤ KATE WIDE EDGE EYES EYESHADOW PALETTE BY KANEBO



I bought this one at Watson Singapore during my visit three months ago, the price is around S$27 and I got 20% discount for using Watson card, lucky me! :)
They have 5 type of colour and I pick the natural one with warm colour...let's see how it works!





Even thought the packaging made from black plastic, it still quite look exclusive on that price range.
And I don't like how they devided the colour portion ..like in this palette, I usually use the gold a lot than the champagne, but they put the champagne and beige in a big portion..for me it's quite a waste :p


(It has little guidance on the packaging but I'm not quite sure is it the colour name or where to apply?)

Ok now it's time for swatching :)



 with natural light


with camera flash

wow..it really pigmented for a japan product! (FYI I never use eye base for swatching)
a little tips : for applying on your eyelid I suggest to use your finger than eyeshadow applicator or brush..it makes the colour more intense :D

And this is my EOTD hope you enjoy it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment