1.31.2013

IN ❤ WITH BLUE


Blue always be the colour that catch my eyes and thats include my makeup collection :) After choosing several products, I decided to review these products that have similar shade. 



Natural light (Above) & With Camera Flash (Below)
1. Make Up For Ever Satiny Eyeshadow  2. Bourjois Matte Single Eyeshadow  3. Bourjois Contour Clubbing Eye Pencil  4. Bourjois Sparkling Eyeliner Pencil  5. NYX Studio Liquid Liner


1. Make Up For Ever Satiny Eyeshadow #159 Blue

 
Natural light (left) & With Camera Flash (right)

This blue eyeshadow really pigmented, the colour already pop out with just a single swipe :) As you can see, I did the swatch without using any primer, amazing! and I also try it on my EOTD, the eyeshadow didn't fall out, and the staying power is superb!


2. Bourjois Pot Eyeshadow #3


Natural light (left) & With Camera Flash (right)


The blue shade are darker than the Make Up For Ever blue eyeshadow. It has slightly purple in the colour. I need to swipe 2-3times to achive the colour at the swatch. It didn't falls out and have a good staying power. With an affordable price, this one is definitely an option for a blue eyeshadow :)


3. Bourjois Contour Clubbing Eye Pencil #46 Bleu Neon


Natural light (left) & With Camera Flash (right)


I loveeee this one! it feel really smooth when you apply on your skin, and the colour really pigmented! It didn't smudge on my oily eyelid, and stay all day :D Indeed this one is a waterproof pencil you should have!


4. Bourjois Sparkling Eyeliner Pencil #35 Bleu Etincelant


Natural light (left) & With Camera Flash (right)


Another Bourjois product :p it has a glitter effect and the pencil not as smooth & pigmented as the Contour Clubbing Series. But I still can used it on my inner corner eyes :) The staying power is great and I love the glitter size..not too much for an eye makeup :)


5. NYX Studio Liquid Liner #101 Extreme Blue

  
Natural light (Above) & With Camera Flash (Below)


The blue shade looks similar with the Bourjois Contour Clubbing Eye Pencil. I like the applicator, it helps me create a fine thin line. The colour also very pigmented, just need a single swipe! it dries quickly and stay all day! another product that you must have :D

I think swatching is not enough for me :p so I use some of these products to create an eye makeup, hope you enjoy it! ❤

 

Products that I used :
UD Primer Potion
NYX Cream Eyeshadow #18 Silver
Make Up For Ever Satiny Eyeshadow #159 Blue
Bourjois Contour Clubbing Eye Pencil #46 Bleu Neon
NYX Studio Liquid Liner #101 Extreme Blue
Viva Eyebrow Pencil #Black 

5 comments:

  1. Hello Lyra, the Bourjois Contour Clubbing Eye Pencil #46 Bleu Neon looks so fine!!! o__o your eye makeup is bold yet beautiful <3

    http://nitarts-makeupstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yess! realy awesome! you should try it dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i love this color too <3
    thanks for sharing~

    www.mimoyoja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aku punya, yang eyeliner cairnya NYX
    SUKAAAAA...

    ReplyDelete