4.06.2012

REVIEW ❤ Make Up For Ever Lipstick Rouge Artist Intense #36


This time I'm gonna share my favourite lipstick from MUFE Rouge Artist intense #36 with Fuschia colour.it comes with black packaging, looking so elegant!





The texture is matte, no funny parfume, and the colour so intense ( like the name :p ). After wearing 5 hours, my lips didn't dry at all..love it!
It easily fade away after drinking & eating so don't forget to re-apply it again..if not, your lips will look like wearing bare fuschia lip pencil only.

This is the look where I am wearing the fuschia lipstick. I combine it with soft eye makeup so it didn't look too much. Maybe you have another look with this fuschia lisptick? please do share it to me :)


Products I used for this look :
MUFE HD Primer
NYX Concealer
Bobbi Brown finishing Powder
PAC blush on ( nude pink )
UD Primer
PAC gold eye shadow
Bobbi Brown Black Gel Eyeliner
NYX Auto Pencil Eyebrow
MUFE Lipstick Rouge Artist Intense #36



6 comments:

  1. the color fit ur skin tone as well..
    and i loooove ur eyeliner :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx dear :D this fuschia is one of my fav! ^^

      Delete
  2. Wow, it looks good on you! ^^ My teeth color would be more yellow if I wear fuschia and other "pinkish" lip color =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine also not really white dear :D a little bit yellowish! Maybe you could try this recipe, its the easy, healthy & cheaper way to whitening ur teeth :D

      2 drops mouth wash + 1 tea spoon baking soda + a quarter of strawberry, blend it all & brush ur teeth using this every once two weeks

      Or you could try warm colour lipstick like orange, it makes your teeth look brighter :)

      Hope this will help! :)

      Delete
  3. So I've seen a girl wearing exactly same lipstick color on a beauty event last week, but I don't have any guts to ask her about her lipstick. Whoa! Thank you for the review, I'm gonna buy this >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woahh so happy for you dear :D i bet you'll look gourgeous in this colour :)

      Delete