11.24.2011

Jakarta Fashion Week 2012


It was an awesome event! all designer from Indonesia participated in it, so sad it's ending so fast..the event took place in Pacific Place from 12th until 18th november. During that event, I was a Hair stylist sponsored by L'Oreal Professional. There are 60 hair stylist whose always standby everyday. At that time, we must do a lot hair syling with a little time..from the simple one, wet look pony tail until the hard one, when we should change the hair style on the same model in backstage during the transition from one designer to other designer for only 5minutes..can you imagine that?


These is some photo I took during the backstage when the crowd not going hactic yet :p and sorry for the bad quality image I taken from my mobile..we won't allow to bring a camera in backstage, but funny I still can got an image and nobody even bother :p


On the last day, I met my favourite designer Tex Saverio! and I could see with my own eyes his creation..not just see..I looked the detail from the first time 8 models still on makeup progress, hair styling, and finally the time they put Tex Saverio's creation! I think that was my luckiest moment compare to sit on VIP seat during the show :D super awesome!
And the sad one..my mobile lowbat during that time..how stupid was that :( and I just could take a few photo from Tex Saverio's backstage..but luckily I still got a chance to take a photo with him and some friends too :D


This is my friends on JFW..gonna miss you guys :D

No comments:

Post a Comment