10.12.2011

Zikee Make over

hi..let's meet my friend Zikee. She need my help for her cousin wedding. As you can see, zikee has little eyes and unsymmetrical eyelid but her skin so healthy! I don't fine any bumb or acne scars in her face..so no need for thick cover up foundation.


First I apply liquid foundation for her dry skin, and pick a warm yellow tone to cover the redness in some part of her skin. After the face already set up, then i do the eyes. place a thin scott tape to balance her eyelid and to make a bigger effect. For eyeshadow, I used a darker colour on the outer side and blend it up to the V area. for finishing, I add a highligter around her cheekbone, nose, and chin, so her healthy skin looked glowing.


For her hair, I just make a natural curly half updo so she didn't look older and that's it! Zikee is ready to go to her cousin wedding party :)

No comments:

Post a Comment