10.17.2011

Fashion Bride final exam

When I clean up my desktop, I found this! It's been a while since I graduated from Makeup School. Students allow to pick any theme which must be a fashion makeup and Fashion bride makeup. So, this what I've done with my Fashion bride.


This is Elissa, I decided to make a bridal makeup with flower theme :) the orange flowers suited her yellow light skin. For the makeup I choose a flawless warm colour to make her skin looked fresh.
And I do a little braid, mix with fake brown hair to make a depth in her hair colour.


Too bad I didn't get a time to take picture my before fashion makeup model. Her name is Silvie. She's a petite girl. I chose a Red Swan theme. With a red eyeshadow, updo hair, & red mini dress from Samar Costumes, she looked sexy, wasn't she ? :)


Elissa & Silvie together :D

No comments:

Post a Comment